BPH is not such a rare disease, as it may seem. Basically, its root system is located near the urinary tract. Today prostate cancer is very common disease. The positive results of the treatment of looking for men over 50 years of age 45% of cases, and after 60 this number increases.
To prevent the development of BPH. Just one quickly turned to the doctor, get treatment. In any case, it is impossible to prevent the spread of the disease into the chronic stage: diagnosis and treatment should be carried out in the early stages.
Signs and symptoms of BPH
There are several groups of symptoms. Based on some irritation of the bladder neck by enlarged prostate. This irritation is manifested by increased urination, which is accompanied by frequent visits to the toilet.
Other symptoms causing disturbances in the flow of urine urethra channel. His jet is not too strong, when urinating, you need to push, and the bladder is not completely emptied.
In the first stage of BPH is characterized by the following features:
- several emissions of urine;
- the inability to control urination;
- the need to push at the beginning or end of urination;
- emissions weak flow of urine.
In the second stage the symptoms are more pronounced, because compensatory mechanisms:
- urinary excretion of small droplets of the jet is not at all;
- the administration of natural needs is necessary to push;
- residual urine becomes more and more, but urination is difficult;
- the presence of painful urination and intense pain in the lumbar and pubic regions, which are fueled by the excessive use of alcohol, hypothermia, and overexertion.
In the third stage, the bladder muscles lose their ability to contract and cause the patient can be comforting.
Methods of examination
- determination of blood prostate specific antigen.
The type of adenoma
- The roots of the prostate grow into the bladder, and they destroy the internal sphincter. Diagnosed malfunction.
- The fabric is evenly distributed around the urinary channel, is not pathological symptoms. This species is rare.
- The bladder is not completely emptied: to prevent condensation, which affects the area of the rectum.
The severity of urinary disorders not directly depend on the size of the prostate tumors. But the decisive factor is its growth. Small tumor the urethra significantly affect the health and condition of the body, so it is necessary to timely locate and treatment. If the tumor occurs in the area of the side perinatalny glands, it can be asymptomatic.
When should I consult a doctor
The man found himself following symptoms should seek help from a doctor:
- gnawing pain in the lower back;
- pain during intercourse or urination;
- the inability to control urination;
- unnatural discharge of urine channels;
- decreased sex drive;
- swelling of the genitals;
- the inability to conceive a child.
It is recommended to visit a urologist once a year as a preventative measure all men over 40 years. Do not underestimate the seriousness of the situation!
To improve prostate cancer at an early stage by using drugs. First of all, recommended to use products based on herbs, medicines alpha-blockers and undergo hormone treatment.
To get rid of this disease can and surgically. Such action is resorted to in rare cases when medication is ineffective or complications during illness.
It is not recommended to self-medicate. You must first consult a doctor: he did not specifically choose the method of treatment of the patient.
- involuntary release of urine, chronic delay;
- the development of renal failure, which is accompanied by loss of appetite, lack of water, weakness, retching, dryness in the mouth;
- the formation of stones in the kidneys or bladder;
- susceptibility to bladder and kidney infectious diseases.
- the appearance of blood in the urine because the bleeding prostate veins.