With this problem in different periods of life face many men. Fortunately, it is fairly easy to deal with.
So what is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when a man loses control of ejaculation. It can occur in 30 to 60 seconds after the start of the work, and maybe before sexual intercourse.
Although it usually means ejaculation during sex, in General, the problem can occur in any sexual practices, including Masturbation.
Also standards for the duration of "normal" sexual intercourse forced porn, forget it. Medical data would be that the average time to ejaculation during sexual intercourse, about 4-5 minutes.
How common is this problem?
Well. This problem is one of the three men at any age. Most often it occurs in men 18 to 40 years.
But not every case premature ejaculation is considered the diagnosis. If it does not bother you and often, so it's fine.
According to the clinical findings, the diagnosis can be made if:
- Always or almost always finish within one minute of penetration.
- You can't delay ejaculation during intercourse always or almost always.
- When you're feeling down and angry, and avoid sexual intimacy.
Premature ejaculation can be classified as
- Lifelong (primary). Occurs almost always from the first sexual encounters.
- Acquired (secondary). Develop after sexual intercourse and sexual practices that went without any problems with ejaculation.
Many men believe that they have premature ejaculation, but the symptoms do not meet the medical criteria for its diagnosis.
Instead, they can be a natural periodic premature ejaculation, which included periods of rapid ejaculation and is normal.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact cause is unclear. It was once thought that only affect the psychological factors. It is now known that premature ejaculation can be related to a complex interaction of psychological and biological reasons.
What are the psychological reasons?
Harassment or abuse
Violation of personal boundaries leave their mark on the character of a person. If you are faced with this, you can help the therapist work through a negative experience.
It is important to remember that you are not alone and the right side of it is, not the one that violated your boundaries.
Complexes about the body
Because the mass media about their appearance, worried about absolutely everything on the planet. Look at the cool guys of BuzzFeed, that speaks about the pressure on men. And the image is processed to conform to "ideal standards" of beauty.
Both the state and medications may influence premature ejaculation. If you are on any medications and I don't know what you're depressed, but for a long time are in a depressed state, you can go to a psychologist.
Worry about what you could have premature ejaculation
If this has happened more than once, worried about a possible fault in the system can cause premature ejaculation.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the psychological problem, because men, who are focused to get or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse and can ejaculate prematurely.
Relationship problems with partner
If you had all well, sex with others, and premature ejaculation happened infrequently or not at all, maybe the problem is the relationship with your current partner.
As researchers found, the lack of dialogue about sex, hygiene and personal space in childhood directly affects problems in adulthood. They lead to not only premature ejaculation but also erectile dysfunction.
If the family is not called the genital organs directly, that this is not a talk about personal space, Masturbation, sex, nocturnal emissions, the first manifestations of the work of the sexual function boy cause stress.
First wet dream occurred at the beginning of puberty. If the child is not ready or able to discuss them, you can develop a sense of shame for any sexuality. And this is not a mythical feeling that a "real" man for me can not put down.
Researchers agree that a sense of shame a spontaneous erection, ejaculation and the fear of getting caught during Masturbation to develop either a complete inability to relax, either this reflex, which is an orgasm man requires less than two minutes.
If a teenager used to the idea that you need to stop as quickly as possible, premature ejaculation has become the norm for the body. To build without the help of experts, exercises, or medicine, it is very difficult.
Early sexual experience
This issue is not accepted to discuss, the boys no one will argue that morally they can not be ready for sex. Instead, there is an unspoken code, that a long time is a virgin has a deadly reputation and what is not "really" a man to suspect, think and reflect.
This can be explained: because sex is not to say teenagers can learn about sex, only by doing them.
But medical workers and psychologists note that many young people minimize the importance of sex with another person, so often surprised by the intensity of the emotional reaction, especially if the relationship does not continue.
They recommend asking yourself a few questions before having sex:
- Understand the physical components of sex? You know how it is physically organized, you and your partner?
- Are you ready to cope with all the consequences of sex (Stds, unwanted pregnancy)? You will have access to good condoms?
- Because the probability of pregnancy and have protected sex, are you ready to ensure that your partner can become pregnant? Do you have a plan of action in this case?
- If you still have to get sexually transmitted diseases, what are you going to do? You have the opportunity to get treatment? Are you ready to tell, who can help?
- Are you comfortable talking about sex with your partner and ask your doctor about safe sex?
If you answered "no" to even one of questions, until you are ready to have sex. Psychologists also note that sometimes it is enough just ask yourself the question: "am I Ready for sex?" If you have doubts, then earlier.
Premature ejaculation during the first sexual intercourse often suggests that you're not ready for intimacy. Postpone sexual life again is better than emotional breakdown or become infected.
And what are the biological reasons?
Experts identify the following biological reasons:
- Abnormal hormone levels.
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals — neurotransmitters.
- Inflammation and infection prostate or urethra.
When to see a doctor?
If the ejaculation occurs earlier than wanted during a majority of sexual contacts, go to the doctor.
Doctors say that premature ejaculation is normal and common, treatable.
They also add that for some men it is enough to discuss to a urologist to get rid of the problem. Or it turns out that there is no problem, and the man simply does not know what the random of premature ejaculation is the norm, and the average time from the beginning of intercourse ejaculation is about five minutes.
What are the treatment options?
Usually treatment options for premature ejaculation include behavioral techniques, anesthetics, medicines and consultations. Keep in mind that it can take time to find the treatment or combination of treatments that works for you.
Doctors often recommend counseling. This can be psychotherapy, as well as a conversation with your partner.
There are effective behavioral method. Better to start Masturbation without a partner. "You get so much that they are going to ejaculate and then stop and think about what might be cool".
Other behavioral methods can help:
- Masturbation an hour or two before sexual intercourse.
- The failure of conventional sex for a while, replacing it with other practices to reduce mental pressure.
- Kegel exercises for the pelvic floor muscles. To stop urinating in the middle of the process, remember what muscle I did it. Sift them 3 times a day for 10 repetitions for 3 seconds. Don't hold your breath, don't tense your abdominal muscles, thighs and buttocks.
- The technique of "pause-squeeze". How to perform correctly, you should tell your doctor.
- Condoms are made of thick latex, which reduces sensitivity.
Medicines is recommended and choose a doctor. They may consist of gels or anesthesia, which reduces the sensitivity of the penis. But the abuse of selected drugs can cause a serious loss of sensitivity.
How to talk to a doctor?
Speed up the diagnosis and selection of appropriate treatment requires a sound dialogue with your doctor.
You can ask all your questions, even if they seem unimportant or embarrassing. You don't know what will help the doctor better understand the problem, so talk about what you care about. These questions can serve as a model:
- What can cause premature ejaculation?
- What tests would you recommend to take?
- What treatment would you recommend?
- How soon after treatment can I expect improvement?
- If I can expect improvement?
- I have the risk again to face this problem?
- There is an alternative medicine that you prescribed?
- Is there any important information, a brochure or website that I should read?
Be prepared for the fact that the doctor can ask you very personal questions that may seem inappropriate. Here is a sample list:
- How often do you get premature ejaculation?
- When I first experienced premature ejaculation?
- It only happens to a specific partner or all?
- This happens when I masturbate?
- This happens every time, when you have sex?
- How often do you have sex?
- As far as you are concerned about premature ejaculation?
- How your partner worried about premature ejaculation?
- How satisfied are you with your current relationship?
- Do you have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection?
- Are you using prescription drugs? If Yes, who has recently started or stopped?
- Do you use drugs?
Although treatment takes time, it will significantly improve the quality of your life. You should not delay going to the doctor because of the embarrassment. Remember that this is a common problem, can cause depression, destroy self-esteem and make you avoid sex. And this despite the fact that to get rid of it is possible at any age.