Male genitals – is a separate issue. Sensitive except for the whole "human dignity", but also the opportunities that it offers. Authority necessary to meet the genetic needs of reproduction and satisfaction, but also to maintain the nervous system and the hormonal system. Anatomically the ideal design to secrete urine and sperm to produce testosterone, helping to relieve accumulated tension. Break the complete functionality can only pathology.
Today we will talk about the pathology, which can be obtained from the birth and throughout life. Phimosis in men is narrowing of the foreskin, with its release during an erection or urination is difficult. Pain, itching, inflammation of the main unpleasant symptoms. To find out, take the army with the disease, and to what doctor to address the problem. Let us consider the steps and the type of disease and what to do as a result.
Classification: the relative and pathological phimosis
The connective tissue of the penis acquire the elasticity over time. That's why 95% of newborns have congenital phimosis. The reasons for the unrest no, and parents need to make sure that the hole in the head happens naturally. This usually happens in 5 years, but sometimes (in private) the surrender shall take place only during puberty, boys (12-13 years). I saw a urologist, there are two options (before and after):
- Physiological phimosis (congenital) – is observed in boys and young people;
- Acquired pathological phimosis – pathology, that appears for certain reasons adult males.
Relative phimosis is characterized by the following feature: relaxed condition of the member, the director may release, and it does not cause discomfort. However, during an erection the release of the head brings pain. Babies are relatively phimosis – is a permanent phenomenon due to genetic predisposition to adhesion of the foreskin. Parents should follow the child, in order to respond to the disease:
- Firstly, it is not necessary to actually stretch the skin of the penis up to two years;
- Secondly, they need to follow the process of urination (difficult to have a baby or not, there is pain or curvature of the jet);
- Third, I heard a child complaints of itching and burning in the groin;
- Fourth, to warn teenagers start emissions and explain that no pain during spontaneous arousal is the beginning of pathology, which he must immediately inform the.
Physiological phimosis rarely leads to inflammation. The child is not yet produced sperm and there is no discharge from the urethra except urine. Under the fold of the foreskin does not accumulate bacteria and micro-organisms, but proper hygiene of the intimate area is a priority and children and parents. In childhood, physiological phimosis may be brought sinehen. This is spike, in which the head and the foreskin are fused. Less than three spikes will not break up, otherwise you need to contact the surgeon.
Pathological phimosis is an acquired disease, which is diagnosed in 5% of the male population. Adults have their own rating, which is determined by the stage and type of disease.
It seems that phimosis
Older men diagnosed already have physiological phimosis and acquired pathological. The cause of the disease consider later, but for now will update what is phimosis in adults.
- First of all, it is a cicatricial phimosis – foreskin and cause cracks and gaps, which constitute the healing of scars (such as stitches after surgery). This further interferes with the elasticity of the skin head and flesh that framed them. Sex in the cicatricial form of the disease cause harm, sometimes accompanied by severe pain. The background of the failed intercourse can be psychological trauma. Hole discharge of urine small, because the scars can form it. Disturbed function of the selection;
- Second, the hypertrophic phimosis. Its appearance, this variant of the disease can even be a little scary, that a person who has not been before you encountered the problem. It leads to the overweight men when the inguinal region is formed by excess fat cells. The background too much fat, the foreskin will grow immeasurably and covers the head of the cock. The entire skin growth affect its shape. Bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms multiply very warm environment and high humidity due to sweating. This phimosis lead to other diseases of the urogenital system in a very short time.
Urologists claim that the signs of phimosis is quite distinctive. Follow the disease in adulthood is easy, if:
- Often there is an inflammatory process of the penis and within the system;
- Painful to urinate, and the area of the scrotum itches, itches and reddens;
- Visible scars to the trunk, and the foreskin of the member;
- Appear purulent discharge from the urethra;
- There is a bad smell in the penis, which quickly rebuilt after the hygienic procedures;
- The meat fused with the head more and more.