Bph is a disease, which means a benign tumor. This disease of the prostate in the area is small growths – nodules. They eventually grow and compress the channel responsible for urination, disturbing the process.
The main reason for the origin of this disease is not restructuring the male body with age. The level of male hormones (testosterone) starts to decline, and female (estrogen) increase.
Also do not confuse the disease of the prostate. Don't forget, that benign tumor is the adenoma of the prostate, prostatitis is an inflammation of the. But both today are very treatable.
3 degrees benign prostatic hyperplasia
There are three degrees of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
- The compensation stage. In this stage, the urine can not stand too slow to stream, you can't interfere with the process of urination while sleeping is the temptation to go to the toilet, the process is a little broken. Usually this stage can last about twelve years. But it is my personal indicator. Therefore, someone in this stage may be delayed for a longer period of time, and someone – less for long.
- The stage of subcompensation. In this case, the bladder is interrupted, and it appears residual urine. You feel that your bladder is not completely empty. There is often a delay of urine and sometimes urine blood, the urine may become cloudy. These symptoms may be related symptoms of kidney failure. Also, patients at this stage it is necessary to push during urination, and it may be a rectal prolapse. When this becomes inflamed bladder. Although some external factors can affect the health of the patient, that he is the complete absence of urine.
- In the stage of decompensation. Kidney function is completely impaired, and the urine is turbid and excreted as well as blood drops. Standing in urine, this stage can be a maximum of two liters. This is why patients are forced to use during a trip to the toilet-a special device, the reception of urine. In addition, over time, begin to lose appetite, appear constipation and fever. Here the patient is in immediate need of medical assistance.
It is also worth noting that, in order to avoid the possible consequences, it is necessary to consult a doctor urologist when the symptoms first signs of the disease. And delaying a visit to the doctor should not, as a result of prostate adenoma can be quite devastating.
Common diseases of the urogenital system in men 40 years — inflammation of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Symptoms:
- delay in starting micturition, with tension in the abdomen;
- weak, intermittent pressure in the urine;
- bed wetting, frequent urination during the day;
- the wrong desires, such as defecation;
- a feeling of incomplete emptying of the.
Signs of enlarged prostate adenoma the beginning of the disease may be absent. But over time, increased tumor compromises the function of the genitourinary system, so the men 40 years once a year should be examined by a urologist.
Impaired urine outflow does not depend on the size of the tumor. Acute urinary retention can occur with prostate cancer, if a small tumor hanging over the urethra channel. At the same time, a large "node", depending on its location, may produce the clinical picture of the disease.
The primary diagnosis of prostate adenoma is performed first doctor's appointment. An expert explains the symptoms, to clarify the nature of urination, the presence of other chronic diseases and to perform a digital rectal examination of the prostate adenoma.
The procedure can be performed in the knee-elbow position the patient in the standing position (support table), laid on its side with bent legs. Using this procedure reveals the size and shape, flexibility and texture of the prostate, the symmetry of lobes, presence of pain, detachable gland secretion. Rectal examination allows to distinguish BPH and prostatitis, and suspected malignant tumor. When prostate adenoma shares symmetrically enlarged, often greatly.
After that, the doctor appointed by instrumental examinations and laboratory tests.
Treatment of prostate benign hypertrophy, it is recommended to start with the first manifestation of warning signs. Efficiency of treatment directly depends on the quality and timely diagnosis. There are two main methods of treatment of prostate adenoma:
Medical way of the removal of the prostate adenoma is used at an early stage in the progression of the disease, when symptoms are not acquired critical character. If the disease has time to get the acute form, it may require surgery.
Quite often effective in the treatment of prostate adenoma, doctors recommend the hospital even in the early stages, because it allows continuous monitoring of the development of the disease and suggest the presence of high-quality medical care. Treatment of prostate adenoma in the home is permitted, if there is a positive dynamics of the disease course, and no significant complications.
Medicine benign prostatic hypertrophy growth
The modern treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy growth includes conservative treatment in the early stages of the disease, when the symptoms were mild, and the process of destruction has not touched the upper urinary tract. In addition, surgical intervention may be contraindicated in patients, for several reasons.
Modern medicine, lets talk about a significant positive effect on the medical treatment of symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia is a significant minimization of the manifestations and their complete removal, provided a comprehensive and properly sized treatment.
Medical treatment of this disease is designed to achieve the following:
- the slowdown in education;
- to reduce its volume;
- to minimize negative manifestations during urination.
The main goal of treatment is to stop the progressive development of the disease and prevent the need for surgery. If this can not be achieved, and the action of benign prostatic hypertrophy growth will come in the near future, when the medication should not be refused.
When medical therapies doctors recommend means, of prostate adenoma with the following frequencies:
- hormonal drugs, under the action of which prostate is reduced;
- remedies for the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy in the growth, toning and regulating the urinary tract, eases urination;
- medicines, which are herbal, and directed the Overall strengthening of immunity and body resistance.
Positively proven in the treatment of chronic prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia group alpha-blockers, regular application that can be used to achieve the positive dynamics of restoration of normal urination and relieve the pain. The positive results of this system for the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy growth continues for a long time.
Patients who are involved in the problems of the cardiovascular system, the use of this medication is not recommended. If the patient reacts to the drug is normal, the interest rate prescribed alpha-blockers usually continued. As for the treatment of prostate adenoma your doctor will decide, taking into account the interests and individual peculiarities of the patient.
Conservative treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia also used inhibitors 5-alpha reductase. Drugs in this group provide hormonal correction to reduce the prostate and to interrupt the progression of the disease. In some cases, you can expect the effect of the application account for up to six months, and their possible side effects noted decreased libido and erectile dysfunction.
The dosage and characteristics of the regime of medication prescribed by the doctor. A single standard for the treatment of prostate adenoma does not exist, but it is important to remember that the key to the effectiveness of any therapeutic intervention is the exact observance of medical prescriptions.
What activities do you do with prostate cancer?
Modern medicine offers two main types of surgical treatment of bph:
- transurethral resection;
- it prostatectomy.
Feature transurethral resection (TUR) of the prostate is a way to remove prostate tissue, which is the use of a special instrument – resectoscope. Its income is through urinariorum way. After removal of the adenoma of the prostate, thus the risk of complications is minimal, and the rehabilitation time is considerably shortened.
If the prostate prostate removal in open surgery. Action of this type is outdated. Rehabilitation after surgery of the prostate adenoma of the open type is a long process, which is often associated with the development of complications. Most professionals want to TOUR more gradual approach to minimize the negative consequences of surgical intervention.
Among the new treatments of prostate adenoma it is worth noting the following progressive techniques.
- Thermal method – the adenoma is exposed to a high temperature level. Heating of the tissues occurs under the influence of microwave or radio frequency radiation, ultrasound. The most common is the use of transurethral microwave thermal therapy.
- Cryotherapy is the destruction of undesired tissues in prostate cancer and BPH occur under the influence of the temperature is low.
- Laser treatment, in which the tissues of the prostate parallel processes of water evaporation of the liquid and coagulation, that is, the folding of the tissues. Vaporization is often used in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy growth in men early stages of the disease.
- Dilatation of the urethra, the lumen of the urethra to expand, using a special catheter, the tip of which extends.
- The method of introduction of the stent with the lumen of the urethra to expand, the use of a particular stent. This medical device is made of cylindrical shape, on the basis of a polymeric material. It can help you achieve the desired expansion of the urethra and to prevent its subsequent contraction.
Emphysema is most commonly used for parallel stenting, because of the complex system of treatment of prostate adenoma without surgery.
Techniques – is something relatively new treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. They are completely safe for health and promotes rapid rehabilitation of the patient. But indicators of their effectiveness to date are inferior to surgery, so specialists the practical application of the minimally invasive treatment are rare. In addition, these methods are quite expensive, compared to the traditional surgery.
When the first symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia should contact a doctor for advice and recommendations. A qualified doctor will give advice about use of folk remedies to treat illness. If a form of prostate adenoma, treatment of folk remedies can be one of the best methods. But the question arises: "How the treatment of BPH folk remedies, what are the effective methods?"
Infusion of the prostatic adenoma
In the early stages of the disease, you can refer to alternative medicine, but only with the permission of the doctor. In the opinion of the patients who recovered, folk remedies for benign prostatic hypertrophy the growth of great help in the early stages of the disease development.
There are a lot of recipes that for many years to help patients cope with this problem. Such natural remedies are infusions of different herbs. Effective treatment of this disease are:
They are freely available at a pharmacy, they can be purchased without a prescription, so no need to spend time with their collection. Herbs for the treatment of prostate adenoma are used often in the early stages of disease development.
All of these herbs should be finely chop and pour boiling water, to insist it is possible to apply after 12 hours. Those people who are helped as a folk prescription, it is recommended to drink half an hour before a meal half a liter a day for three months. Herbs prostate cancer and help strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation effect.
The above benign hyperplasia to help cope with the disease. Effective in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy the growth of the folk remedies can save a man surgical procedures.