Exercises for prostate inflammation and BPH is both a preventive and curative value. Before training it is important to determine what the loads will be useful and what will only aggravate the disease. The basic principle of physical activity of the diseases of the prostate is to avoid overwork lead to illness and discomfort. You should also refuse to work with weights, because the blood begins to overflow the vessels, leading to tissue growth.
The effect of physical activity prostate
Exercises adenoma of the prostate in men should be individualized in accordance with patient's status, and his physical abilities. The main aim of this exercise is to remove the stagnation of blood in the pelvis and thus improve the condition of the prostate gland.
Exercises for the treatment of prostatitis and BPH has such an effect on the male body:
- improves blood circulation, which reduces pain and reduce inflammation;
- strengthen the muscles of the buttocks, the abdomen and pelvis, improve the tone;
- restore function of the prostate gland by improving the nutrition of its tissues;
- improve the condition of the hip joints;
- strengthen the weakened muscles of the perineum;
- to support the normal condition of the nervous system;
- improve erection and increase libido;
- limited soreness in the crotch area and reduce the swelling of the glands;
- improves the functioning of the medicines – medicines to penetrate faster into the bloodstream and into the tissues of the prostate.
The regularity of the medical complex gymnastics has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. The main advantage is the ability to perform them in a comfortable setting at any time of the day.
Precautions and contraindications
Exercise BPH do not carry the risk and is traumatic to other organs. Dosed physical load is well tolerated by the body, the sound of it. Not to spoil the therapeutic effect of such training, it is recommended to choose a set of exercises with your doctor.
Medical gymnastics is appointed to such diseases of the prostate:
- remission of chronic prostatitis;
- the extinction of the sexual function;
- BPH (subject to confirmation of its purity).
Physical therapy is absolutely contraindicated in these conditions:
- significant disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- acute inflammatory processes of infectious origin;
- bleeding hemorrhoids;
- acute prostatitis;
- suspected malignant tumor of the prostate gland.
Correct assessment of the patient is necessary to perform several tests. Preparing for the physical care of the prostate is to make such research:
- electrocardiogram (ECG);
- ultrasound examination of abdominal cavity organs;
- General analysis of blood;
- biochemical blood analysis (includes determining the concentration of bilirubin, transaminases, glucose and creatinine);
- roentgenography and organs of the chest;
- duplex scanning of the vessels and the Echo (if the indications for these studies).
The above-mentioned studies can be used to assess the condition of the prostate and early detection of the malignant tumor. In some cases, you may need to take a tissue biopsy.
Rules of performance of exercises
The development of the treating doctor complex medical gymnastics – the key to successful treatment of prostate diseases. Hours must be strictly monitored, because the patient's general condition and individual indicators of the body (pressure and pulse).
If prostatitis and prostate adenoma exercise to tone the muscles of the perineum, of the pelvis and abdomen. For this purpose it is developed by experts in a complex of static exercises. The best result is a combination of dynamic exercises with static exercises. For this reason, therapeutic exercise should include the following loads:
It should be remembered that all sports are presented in the diseases of the prostate. This condition is the only kind of physical activity:
- bench press;
- exercise in the gym, which offers its own a sitting position;
These types of activities create the conditions for stagnation of blood in the pelvis, which affects the prostate gland. In addition to exercise, improve the the prostate contributes a regular sex life and proper nutrition.
The next exercise for the treatment of BPH are designed to improve blood flow to the pelvic. Here they are:
- the exercise "bicycle" – supine rotate lift the foot as riding a bike;
- push-ups – depending on the physical capacity can be squeezed from both the floor and walls or furniture;
- static exercises – the patient in the sitting position pulls the stomach, compresses the knee and die before the appearance of the trembles in my stomach.
A set of exercises in case of BPH is associated with perform a variety of slopes and descents. The simplest ones are the following:
- Resting his hands on his knees, sit down and take a deep breath. Then straighten the body, did not raise your hands on your knees and breathe. Exercise can be difficult, sitting down and spreading his knees bent legs apart. Back on the inhale bend, exhale as the body work in front of the slope. Repeat 5-10 times.
- Discord. To promote rapid heating of the muscles and ligaments. Squats and chest to connect the palm, resting his elbows on the leg. A back bend is to exhale while lifting the head. On the exhale, it is necessary to pull hands forward and tilting the body backward. Repeat 5-10 times.
- Use a tennis ball to indirect massage of the prostate. You need to buy a ball, tennis and it, holding it for several minutes.
It is important to regularly perform therapeutic exercises adenoma of the prostate to achieve the best effect. You can break the class 3-4 approach, and choose the most convenient to use.
Exercise BPH, was developed in the 20-ies of the last century Arnold Kegel, received worldwide recognition and wide application in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. The core training is to strengthen the muscles of the perineum in the home. Some amazing exercises BPH is possible to perform quietly in any environment, for example, when driving a car, working at a Desk or just walking.
All what is required for the patient to relax and compress the muscles of the pelvic floor. This must take the ring of the anus and bite. Initially, you should perform 10 repetitions, over time their number should rise to 50, and the number of classes up to 3-4 times a day.
During the contraction, you want to stay in this position for 7 seconds and then relax. The time of reduction necessary to gradually increase. During urination, have to try 4-5 times to interrupt the stream, and then continue to urinate. Initially there may be some discomfort and mild pain in the lower abdomen, and pain in the ureter. These unpleasant phenomena, you should pass 2 days after the start of classes.
The author advises to first master the exercises in a comfortable position, and then, alternately, the position of the body during class. For example, when the "on all fours", sitting or lying down.
Exercises in standing and lying down
Other complexes of physiotherapy require certain time-consuming, and in some cases, and the availability of gym equipment. All of the following exercises adenoma of the prostate images can be shared in the exercises sitting or lying down. Take a closer look.
In the supine position it is convenient to do these exercises:
- Lying on the back to settle and raise a straightened leg. After reaching their largest breeding should try to get them as close as possible to the floor, but not touching it. Repeat the exercise twice 12 times.
- Dilute your knees and lift your pelvis while lying on your back. 3 repeat 8 times.
- Lie on your back and grasp the foot at a distance of 3 cm from the floor. Raise the body, resting on his elbows. Lower limbs thus it is necessary to disassemble and to reduce the overhang. You want to make a 2 repeat 10 times.
- From the supine to raise the hips and legs vertically, keeping the hands on the body in the lumbar region. Repeat the exercise 5 times, do 2 sets.
- Lie on your side and lift the straight leg off the floor at a distance of 5-6 cm and make a clockwise circular motion. Do 2 sets of 12 times.
- Roll over on your stomach and lift straight legs 5 cm above the floor. Repeat 10 times every 2 approach.
- In the same position raised above the floor of the lower limbs, pausing for 5 seconds and return to starting position. Repeat 5 times on 3 approaches.
Standing to use less:
- Tilt the torso back, forward, right and left, observing the smoothness back. When bending it is important to observe parallelism of the frame to the floor.
- Rotate the upper body in different directions 15 times.
Static and dynamic load
Static exercises are relatively simple and their implementation can be divided into several times during the day. This is especially useful for men working in sedentary work, and aims to strengthen these muscle groups:
- the thigh muscles (front, back, outer and inner);
- press the (oblique and rectus muscles).
A list of exercises that can be performed in the supine position:
- Lie on your back, legs bent at the knees, lift the pelvis and hold it in this position for a few seconds. Repeat it 20 times.
- Press the lower back into the floor and lift your legs perpendicular to your body. Hold this position for as long as possible. Repeat 10-20 times.
- The starting position is the same lower back firmly pressed to the floor, with legs you want to lift and your hands. Keep the limb in this position. Repeat at least 10 times.
- Lying on a firm surface, legs straight, hands along the body. Without lifting your feet off the floor, steadily pulling his legs to himself, spreading his knees apart. This should not arise unpleasant sensations.
- Lie on your back bend your knees. Open the legs as much as possible and bring them back 10-15 times. Strain the groin and inner thighs and legs.
- Lie on your stomach and bend one leg at the knee. Lift the leg slightly upwards, lingered for a few seconds and put it down. You can do the exercise with the other leg.
- Lie on your back, hands are behind your head and lift to straighten your leg.
- Pull the knees bent up to his chest one at a time, holding them in raised position for 15 seconds.
- Sitting up straight greatly compress the knees, drawing the abdomen. When it is done correctly, you should see the well, trembling.
- Sitting on the edge of chair, lean hand to his side and raise the straightened leg. Keep them in this position for a few seconds.
- Keep the original position, lift the knees bent legs and hold them for 15 seconds.
Versatile and simple exercise to strengthen the muscles of the perineum, abdomen and buttocks is the so-called "walking" on the buttocks with straight legs. You should only move forward and backward.
The therapeutic effect of yoga
Power loading can cause the growth and increase of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland. For this reason, you should choose a gymnastic technique, which does not have any harmful effects on the body. Yoga has been used in prostate adenoma and prostatitis prophylactic and therapeutic purposes.
Know how to heal with yoga exercises and prostate adenoma, it must be remembered that the best method to combat the disease are static loads. Their core is a soft stretching of the muscles without any sudden movements. This approach increases the intensity of blood microcirculation.
As a result the blood flow to the prostate gland grows considerably, which normalizes the work and to remove congestion and an unpleasant symptoms.
Start the class immediately after an exacerbation of the disease occurs. When practicing therapeutic yoga is not only to improve the urogenital area men, but also amplified the effects of the medication. A significant reduction in the size of the prostate gland and improve hormonal levels, while regular exercise.
Use the conservative method for the treatment of prostate benign hypertrophy and prostate cancer is able to not only avoid surgery, but also lead to complete recovery of the patient. Restoration of male sexual function, Overall health and improves the appearance is a side effect of a special medical gymnastics.