Nonspecific urethritis men is an inflammatory disease that affects the urethra. The main difference between non-specific urethritis specific is it, that it causes opportunistic pathogens, such as E. coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Klebsiella, etc.
Specific urethritis in men and women occur as a result of defeat of the urinary tract of fungi Candida, chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes and other sexually transmitted infections.
Nonspecific urethritis can also be called non-gonococcal urethritis. This terminology is applicable to the urethra, that is not common gonorrhea.
Pathogens cause non-specific urethritis in men, get into the urethra several ways.
Therefore, it is necessary to emphasize the following causes of disease:
- unprotected sexual act in this case is the infected partner;
- injury, the urine;
- an active sex life – which venous blood stops in the submucosa of the urethra;
- the absence or lack of motor activity;
- weak immune system – so the body loses the strength to fight the fungus;
- allergic reactions;
- the presence of diabetes;
- disorders of the metabolism;
- non-compliance with the principles of good nutrition;
- prolonged stress;
- drinking alcohol in large quantities.
Chronic diseases, wearing an inflammatory nature, also affects the manifestation of the urethra.
Symptoms of the urethra
The symptoms showing the presence of nonspecific urethritis in men and women, have different manifestations. There are cases, when the disease is asymptomatic.
It is possible to allocate the following symptoms of disease:
- pain and burning when emptying the bladder;
- often to the toilet;
- discharge from the urethra of a white, murky color;
- feeling of inflammation and irritation of the tip of the penis;
- a violation of emptying the bladder.
Women is characterized by such symptoms:
- discharge from the genital tract of green or white shade;
- painful menstruation;
- pain when emptying the bladder;
- pain in the uterus or pelvis;
- unpleasant sensations in the moment of sexual intercourse inside the pelvis.
- increase in body temperature above 38 degrees;
- vomiting and nausea.
The period of manifestation of symptoms depends on the source of the urethra and may begin after a few weeks or months after infection. Discomfort and inflammation of the urethra channel can be detected a few days, when non-specific urethritis is non-infectious in nature.
With the disappearance of the symptoms of nonspecific urethritis without the help of advised to contact a doctor for tests and avoid infecting partner.
Non-specific urethritis in males can occur in two forms: acute and chronic. Acute urethritis is characterized by the following:
- itching and burning sensation in the urethra;
- swelling of the head;
- painful sensations in the penis; increased urination, at the end, which is to reduce the pain;
- manifestations of dragging pain in the groin and lower abdomen;
- the presence of precipitates, while having a dry yellow hue.
If the acute cancer is not cured until the end, the disease becomes chronic. This leads to the following:
- narrowing of the urethra;
- violation of erection and ejaculation;
- the occurrence of cystitis, prostatitis and orchitis;
- eventually infertility.
Self-medicate is not. Both forms of urethritis, you need to contact an experienced.
The most common method of diagnosis of the disease are: a swab from the urethra and urine analysis.
The first method involves taking a sample of discharge from the urethra. Which is examined under the microscope signs of inflammation or bacteria. Pain this procedure is minimal.
Using another way to determine the presence of bacteria, which cause non-specific urethritis. More accurate results, it is necessary to go to the toilet two hours before testing.
At your discretion, your doctor may order other tests:
- bacteriological analysis;
- in laboratory studies, the purpose of which is to identify gonococci, Trichomonas, Ureaplasma, and other pathogens;
- cultures of the urethra;
- leave the inflammation of the prostate prostate ultrasound is appointed;
- blood test;
- immunological test;
- knowledge of sexual acts unprotected in nature.
Most of the clinic's microscope, which can provide results the day of the test. In other cases, the results are sent to the laboratory. Finally, the tests come in a week or two.
Non-specific urethritis should be treated. The disease itself does not pass. Results self-medication to completely suppress the micro-organism does not succeed. Because the bacteria quickly become accustomed to the antibiotics. And treatment urethra a lot more complicated. Therefore, medical assistance is necessary.
Physicians in his practice used the medication. Which includes:
- Antibiotics. special attention is paid to the macrolides, sulfonamides, cephalosporins.
- Antimicrobial local activities – preparations containing chamomile, which was potassium permanganate.
- Compositions for washing the urethra, which contains dioxidine, collargol and silver.
- Antifungal drugs.
- Vitamins strengthen the immune system.
You need to keep in mind that antibiotics can cause side effects: vomiting, loss of wellbeing and diarrhea.
Nonspecific urethritis also be treated in unconventional medicine. The benefits are the following compounds:
- parsley with milk;
- a decoction of lime flowers;
- tincture of couch grass;
- fresh juice of cranberries;
- a decoction of flowers of cornflower.
NGU can be treated with folk remedies, if it is bacterial in nature. Mandatory consultation with your doctor. To achieve a positive effect, treatment of folk remedies need at least a month.
All of this, the doctor recommends the following:
- compliance with the principles of proper nutrition;
- reduce spicy, smoked, fatty and salty foods;
- minimize the consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- increase the amount of fluids you drink;
- reduce physical activity;
- during the course of treatment is abstinence from sex life.
If you follow these instructions, the recovery process becomes much faster.
To prevent non-specific urethritis, you need to follow certain guidelines:
- adhere to the principles of proper nutrition that will build the stomach;
- to avoid injury to the organs of the urogenital system;
- to prevent hypothermia;
- catch only protected sex;
- minimize the use of hot spices;
- when the pain is in the area of small pelvis, the need for timely treatment;
- observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- systematically made a specialist study.
Compliance with all the recommendations together will help to avoid this disease is nonspecific urethritis.