The disease, which only applies to men, which is defined as phimosis. The essence of the disease is critical to narrowing of the foreskin. According to the studies, it was found that the phimosis is genetic in nature and more accurate reason of experts not found. Fortunately, this pathology can be removed not only cut, but also to care for at home.
Symptoms and possible causes
Prerequisite for the development of phimosis can be received by a man injured. In addition, the disease can trigger inflammation, infection.
Note! Phimosis is a pathological process, which in itself does not pass, then you need to know how it can be treated with the help of medicine.
The most important signs of the development of phimosis are the following:
- First, the development of the disease can be characterized by the lack of disclosure of the head during an erection.
- In the second stage, the pathological process progresses so that the foreskin does not allow to fully strip the head or the process is very difficult.
- The third stage is accompanied with pain, because the member erection to expose the head, the foreskin is so overgrown that it is possible bleeding.
- In the last stage people will experience intense suffering. There is acute pain on urination, the temperature rises sharply in terms of the power problems start. Palpation of the lymph nodes in the area you can feel the enlarged lymph nodes.
Help! If men started to have problems with it, that the foreskin is overgrown, you should immediately contact your doctor and take action. When you restore the foreskin without disorders occur in boys only up to three years.
What are the types of phimosis?
In accordance with the pathological condition, experts have identified two types of the disease:
- Hypertrophic. When it is observed on the extra foreskin, which is due to overweight men or physiological characteristics.
- Scar. As a result of injuries of the penis may develop a lack of skin structures.
The most common of them adult men is still the preservation of the pathology of children's age, which is due to the abnormal development of connective tissue. Therefore, the development of phimosis are directly associated with hereditary factors.
How pathology can affect your sex life?
The initial stage of narrowing of the foreskin can definitely not provide any discomfort to the man during urination and sexual intercourse. Therefore, patients admit a big mistake – the refusal of treatment in the early stages and this leads to serious complications.
Almost all patients reported that this pathological process affects the quality of sex life and often lead to a complete cessation of it. Among all the complaints, you can highlight the most common:
- The sensitivity of the head is mitigated. This is due to the fact that the immobilization of the foreskin.
- During sexual intercourse the man feels discomfort, which sometimes can manifest as acute pain. In the later stages, bleeding may occur.
- Occur atypical premature ejaculation.
- Significantly reduces libido.
The result is sexual dysfunction. Therefore, if not treated phimosis, it can lead to not only infertility, but also to the development of malignant tumors.
Phimosis or paraphimosis?
There are two similar name and the meaning of concepts, which define men's disease. Phimosis is a pathology with a critical narrowing hole foreskin. As a result, the head can not bare, as it is in normal condition. The conditions for the development of the disease getting scars or inflammation, chronic in nature. Pathology can endure from childhood or in the Mature form already. Very often you can solve the problem by resort to the procedure of circumcision. It can be both complete and partial. But in those cases, which are not running, you can do a local treatment.
Paraphimosis is a constriction rings for penis. Pathology occurs because of delayed access to medical care if problems with the exposure head. Remove the disease or the treatment, specific medicines, or surgery, which is performed under local anesthesia.
Who to contact?
Diagnosis of the disease and more detailed advice about narrowing of the foreskin, you need to see a specialist. If you can't find a highly specialized doctor, you can visit a urologist. After finding the medical history and examination, refer the patient to a surgeon. The main thing that the man remembers that, the sooner he will take action, the better chance to cure disease and not become a victim of the consequences.
What are the consequences?
If the patient ignores the problem at an early stage, and I hope, self-healing, it increases the likelihood that the following effects:
- Phimosis can be the basis for the formation of kidney stones.
- Cancer of the penis.
- Delayed removal of phimosis leads to complication is paraphimosis.
- The development of infection in the bladder.
- One of the easiest consequences is high temperature.
- In the last stage of the disease can cause necrosis.
It is important! Characterized by the fact that any people is not so dangerous disease, such as premature offered therapy.
How to cure without surgery?
If we talk about the early stages of the pathological process, it gives little discomfort and the man can fix on your own. But, if you forget about the disease, it will progress and lead to the extreme method of treatment – surgery (circumcision). The second and the third stage is characterized by the elevated pain that is forced to stop even sexual life. So get rid of the phimosis without surgical intervention, if the disease is not running in the form.
As help ointments?
There are preparations for local treatment in the form of ointments, can be used in home care.
Recommendation! It's just, it's best to consult your doctor rather than rely on the competence of the pharmacist, because the sexual health of men is very important.
The treatment process is quite simple and requires the application of cream to the penis twice a day. The affected area is treated with a thin layer of ointment over two to three months. The effect of this treatment is that the active ingredients of creams that promote the growth of connective tissue. Therefore, the fabric can stretch. In addition, drugs of this group are not only hormonal drugs, but also antiseptics. When the spotted head of inflammation, it is recommended to use a combination of ointments.
There are medications that can stretch the fabric. Therefore, the fabric is flexible, and arranged to stretch. Before applying the ointment, it is recommended to treat the problem area with an antiseptic or solution of potassium permanganate. You can also use chamomile tea, but she is too weak antibacterial effect. Apply the cream twice a day. If the treatment happens to steroid drugs, it is necessary to study in detail all the existing topics.
It is important! If the disease occurred in a boy, then corticosteroid ointments is not appropriate. This type of drugs are used exclusively for adult men and contributes to the rapid removal of the disease at home.
Application of the method of stretching as treatment
Get rid of the pathology independently, you can stretch the foreskin. This procedure is performed using a special device or just in manual mode. When adult men will be more effective instrumental method, while the children and young people to use the manual stretching.
It is very important when using the stretch to completely abandon the sexual contacts.
The recommendations of the procedure:
- If stretching is done by hand, pre-cut nails, hand-washed and treated with antiseptic.
- Then half an hour, the patient should take a sitz herbal bath, that the foreskin was soft and was ready to stretch.
- During the procedure can be painful feeling. They can be significantly reduced by using lubricants or ointments.
- The essence of the procedure involves inserting a finger into the hole of the foreskin and stretching in different directions fifteen minutes.
- Upon completion of the procedure, you can begin to use the popular recipes, which help prevent inflammation.
- Manipulation can be performed up to three times a day, if not painful sensations.
Mandatory sexual organ after the procedure, stretching is necessary to deal with the antiseptic medicines. When the glans penis or foreskin is formed in the cracks, then apply a cream that improve.
Folk treatment of phimosis
|Method of treatment||Short features|
|The juice of the agave||When phimosis involved in the inflammatory process, it is recommended to use the fresh juice of the agave. The prepared juice through a syringe or small Turkey Baster is inserted into the cavity of the foreskin. This manipulation should be performed immediately before bedtime, once a day. Improvement is noticeable after only two days use the juice|
|Infusion of marigold flowers||Herbal products used as a compress to heal wounds and prevent infection. Take one spoon of the dry herbal mixture and pour a glass of boiling water. Within thirty minutes the mask is infused with. Then, you should strain and you can start treatment. Put the poultice before going to bed|
|Herbal||For cooking and medicinal decoction, you will need one spoon dry mixture of chamomile, succession, marigold. All this is poured boiling water and infuse for twenty minutes. In fact, the preparation of the means used sitz baths. To strengthen the effect, it is recommended to add a herbal decoction of a spoonful of baking soda (helps to stretch the tissues)|
|A decoction of barley||For cleaning you need to prepare a decoction of barley. Half a Cup of beans is not a pint of boiling water. Cast tool days, after which it is ready for use|
When needed surgical intervention?
It is worth remembering that the treatment of alternative medicine, as well as using local products should be used only at the beginning of the development of phimosis. When the situation is complex, that is assigned to surgical treatment. Circumcision is presented in the following cases:
- When tissue necrosis.
- Develop paraphimosis (i.e., the head is packaged in a ring). This phenomenon often leads to necrosis.
- The process of degeneration of the head and the foreskin also needs urgent circumcision.
- Critical stenosis leads to difficulty in urinating.
- The formation of the inflammatory process.
If performed correctly, timely surgical treatment, patients do not worry – it is waiting for fast recovery and rehabilitation in the fastest time possible.
Warning! We cannot allow the process of necrosis, or necrosis, because then you can save the ability to have children.
Maintain men health and prevent problems in the sexual life, is one of the first signs of phimosis, see a specialist and not to delay treatment. In the worst case have to resort to surgery.