Phimosis is a disorder that significantly affects the men's sexual activity. But what is it manifested, and how to deal with it not many know. Try to understand.
So, what is phimosis? Below phimosis refers to narrowing of the foreskin of the penis, because its structure does not allow to open the head of the penis or cause pain when it is opened.
Any degree of phimosis is possible, a normal sex life?
You can find out whether you can have sex with phimosis mainly to young people who have never had sexual experience. Depending on the condition of the patient there are several degrees of phimosis in one way or another affect the quality of his everyday life:
- Phimosis in the first degree. The head of the penis easily revealed in a relaxed mode, however, in order to reveal his erect require to make certain, sometimes quite insignificant effort.
- Phimosis secondary. To expose the head of the penis is possible only in a calm state.
- Phimosis third degree. The head of the penis is exposed even in idle state, and if disclosed, under the influence of great efforts.
- Phimosis fourth degree. The head of the penis is hidden, difficult urination.
However, even a small degree of say diseases can affect the sexual life of men, because of the pain during erection, which leads to a reflex reduction and sexual weakness.
What side effects may occur, if you have sex with phimosis?
Sure, everyone who first encountered phimosis, thinking about how this disease affects his sexual activity. Take in response to this question is simply nothing.
Phimosis is a very negative impact on the sexual life of men.
All the problems in bed, which are the result of disease, is presented below.
- Firstly, the problem of exposure of the glans during sex cause the semen and women's secrets, huge amounts excreted during sexual intercourse, delayed preputial space of the penis, which, in turn, causes the development of infections of the male genitourinary system.
- Secondly, sexual intercourse phimosis brings enough pain, caused by the following. During erection the penis can increase its size by about 50%. Of course, excessive tension of the foreskin in this case causes the feeling of pain, the strength of which depends on the severity of phimosis. In addition, the sharp movements during sex, wearing a back and forth nature, in most cases, after which the micro-tears in the foreskin constriction, which causes more pain and bleeding. In addition, in the future the situation could get worse, which basically makes sexual life men the hell and ending of psychological sexual dysfunction.
- Third, the injured, the foreskin is opened gate for serious infections indulging sexually, for example, so it is possible to become infected with hepatitis b or hepatitis C, HIV and many other diseases. In healthy men, the risk of Developing less.
- Fourth, phimosis reduces sensitivity of the penis, which causes limited sliding the foreskin along the head and, as a consequence, the lack of stimulation of the erogenous zones. Therefore, to achieve an orgasm for men who suffer from phimosis is very problematic.
- Fifth, phimosis can cause infertility in men wearing psychological or mechanical in nature.
- Sixth, frequent inflammatory processes of the urogenital system with phimosis, negatively affect the profitability and motility of sperm.
- Seven, phimosis can lead to paraphimosis during intercourse, which consists in pinching the glans narrowed foreskin and require urgent medical treatment.
How to phimosis the health of your partner?
It would seem that the phimosis causes problems for men, however, a significant number of pathogenic microbes, accumulate phimosis prepucialna space, can cause massive infection in the urine-a woman.
How to have sex during it?
I think phimosis has no effect? And pain lasted, and to achieve orgasm? And for good reason. Despite the apparent lack of seriousness of this disease, sex with phimosis, it is desirable, according to certain rather simple rules.
- Perform thorough hygiene treatment, both before and after sexual contact. This reduces the risk of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Prepare your penis back zipper, which must be slowly and carefully, for example, cooled with ice.
- Try to increase the sensitivity of the penis with the help of lubricants.
- Use a condom, it protects both you and your partner infection the body through microtrauma of the foreskin.
When to contact a doctor and seek treatment of phimosis?
Despite the fact that many men live with the disease without experiencing any particular problems, in some cases, phimosis requires immediate medical attention.
Anxiety symptoms in this case are:
- difficulty or inability to expose the glans of the penis;
- problems with urination, i.e., the accumulation of urine in the cavity of the foreskin and its subsequent discharge in a thin stream or drops;
- painful erection;
- a variety of inflammatory reactions, discharge of purulent character, increase nearby lymph nodes, increased body temperature;
- acute pain in the glans penis, it is blue;
- phimosis 3. and 4. degree, not only significantly reduce the quality of the sex life of men, but also full of risk of complications of paraphimosis and balanoposthitis.
Treatment of phimosis, depending on its severity, can be done in several ways:
- stretching stretching or Masturbation;
- corticosteroidlike creams;
- surgical intervention – namely, the complete or partial circumcision.
The above-mentioned methods can be used to get rid of phimosis and all its related problems.
As you can see, sex and phimosis things are quite compatible, however, run this disease still not worth it.
Observe the precautions described in this article. Adhere to hygiene and at the slightest problem, contact your doctor. This is the only way you can live a full and vibrant life!