It's hard to be a man. In terms of the reproductive system. It all starts harmlessly - age ends with dreams, erections and, as a rule, prostate disease. Is there prevention of prostatitis in men? Or will you have to wait - will this unpleasant disease start or not?
a bit about symptoms
The prostate is part of the male reproductive system. Responsible for the production of specific substances that nourish and protect sperm.
Symptoms of the disease:
- groin pain;
- various urinary pathologies - frequent and acute urges, pains.
So, if you start running to the toilet at night, you have a feeling that your bladder is still full, maybe it's a warning that it's time to visit a urologist.
Types of preventive measures
Prevention of prostatitis in men is classified according to the presence of previous inflammatory processes in the reproductive tract.
The main task of the measures is to prevent the development of prostate diseases. Methods of prevention should be familiar after the age of 30.
- Primary prevention of prostatitis.
- Secondary prevention of chronic prostatitis - is indicated for patients who are already familiar with inflammatory processes in the body. The purpose is to prevent relapses of the disease, the development of complications such as neoplasms of various origins, the formation of calcifications.
Prostatitis prevention is a set of therapeutic measures that prevent inflammation of the prostate gland and improve the quality and duration of life.
What can you do yourself
Prevention of prostatitis at home does not require special knowledge or medication. The set of measures includes the implementation of a number of medical recommendations.
What do doctors suggest as a preventive measure:
- Active life position. Even if you have a sedentary job, it will not be difficult to walk 1 or 2 stops in the morning or evening. Become a member of the gym and attend classes.
- Regular sex with a regular partner. You should not sexually abuse or try different sexual relationships. It is enough to spend time on this issue 2-3 times a week.
- Proper nutrition.
Avoiding heavy fried foods, fast food, and smoked meats will help improve the condition of the prostate gland. Vegetables and fruits in any form, dried fruits, lean meat and fish, cereals, natural juices and compotes have a beneficial effect on the reproductive system.
- Do not sit in a wet and cold environment.
- Avoid stress, decreased immunity, treat various colds and flu.
- See a urologist if you have no symptoms. See your doctor regularly after treatment for prostatitis. After 40 years, it is recommended to undergo a thorough examination every six months.
Preventing prostatitis in men at home does not require any material or additional costs.
Prostate Physical Education
Physical therapy is used to prevent prostatitis in men. The course is performed after the cessation of inflammation of the prostate gland.
A sports therapy doctor may suggest the following exercises to prevent prostatitis:
- Squeeze the muscles of the perineum as you pull them out of the rectum. Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Squeeze the sphincters and urinary control muscles up to 200 times a day.
- Do not bend your knees in half, lift your knees, lift with a bicycle. At least 10 times a day.
If you do not want to exercise, the best way to prevent prostatitis is tennis and badminton.
Medications to prevent prostatitis are prescribed by a urologist after examining the patient. Drugs prescribed to prevent prostatitis in men, mainly of plant or animal origin.
All drugs are aimed at reducing the frequency of inflammatory processes in the reproductive organs. In addition, the active components of tablets and suppositories relieve pain, have a decongestant effect, improve urine flow and stabilize erectile function.
Medications should be taken according to the schedule prescribed by your doctor. It is allowed to use any vitamin complexes independently.
What traditional medicine offers
Treatment and prevention of inflammatory processes in the prostate in men with folk remedies means taking various herbal medicines. They have to be drunk on long courses.
Prostatitis prevention with folk remedies consists of the following popular herbal recipes:
- Ivan river. Tincture of herbs and plant flowers are prepared in a classic way. 10 g of plant material is required for 500 ml of boiling water. Pour, wrap and leave to cool completely. Drink 100 ml of tincture 2 times a day.
- Eat 20-30 pieces. daily raw pumpkin seeds. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which is called the vitamin of the reproductive system.
- Beekeeping products are an excellent preventive measure. Take honey, propolis, bee bread. It is better to refrain from any alcoholic beverages containing mead and honey.
- Grind equal amounts of walnut kernels and sunflower seeds. Consume 1 teaspoon daily.
- Parsley juice. You will need 3 teaspoons of chopped herbs and 250 ml of boiling water. Pour and let it brew. Take a decoction in small doses throughout the day.
- Celandine juice. 200 ml of boiling water will be required for 5 g of dry raw material. Let it brew. Take 15 ml 3 times a day. Celandine is a poisonous plant. Therefore, it is not recommended to exceed the recommended dose.
Alcohol and prostate health are not compatible!
Important! Traditional medicine is a good adjunct therapy. And only after consulting a urologist. Otherwise, you are more likely to do more harm than good.
Preventing prostatitis requires self-improvement and precision. Some exercises to prevent prostatitis are not visible to others. You can also do a mini workout at any time. It is better to treat organ hyperplasia or acute urinary retention in the hospital.
Prostate disease is not a sentence. It is up to you to prevent this problem!