Benign prostatic hyperplasia – benign prostatic hyperplasia tissue. Most of the conditions for its development occur in men over 40 years, but the adenoma begins to increase after 50. Statistics show that every second of the present with this pathology.
Recognize a BPH can be difficult urination and impaired sexual function. Expanding tissue compresses the urethra, causing the flow is slow and uneven. Because of this, the man feels a strong pain and burning sensation when going to the bathroom.
What is adenoma?
Prostate adenoma – a benign overgrowth of nature. It is characterized by slow proliferation of glands located in the neck of the bladder. At the beginning of the development of the disease in men formed a small nodule, which is growing constantly. Over time, this knot in the prostate gland stop urinary tract and cause problems with urination.
However, the changes caused by his appearance in the prostate, has a negative impact on the health of men. In the later stages of the manifestations of this disease can be called painful and unpleasant. Also, if a long time did not pay attention to difficulties in urinating, you may experience serious kidney problems.
This disease has a high prevalence. The statistics of the world health organization showed that the BPH has been found in 40% of men over 50 years. When age is more than 65 years, the risk of meeting the pathology rises to 95%. For this reason every man should go to regular checkups, the doctor in the initial stage to diagnose the tumor.
Doctors do not have a clear understanding of why BPH. However, many experts believe that trigger the growth of this tumor will be able to:
- Hormonal disorders;
- Irregular sexual life;
- Sexually transmitted diseases and sexually transmitted diseases;
- Heavy physical work;
- Use of certain medications;
- Drinking alcohol and Smoking;
- Negative effects on the environment;
- Mental stress;
- Inflammatory processes in the body;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Recognize the signs of BPH simply. However, the early stages of the disease can manifest symptoms that are similar to other diseases. Signs of adenoma are annoying and cause changes in urination. Annoying are:
- Constant urination in the toilet.
- Pain ignored to.
If you can skip the first symptoms of prostate adenoma, the tumor grows, putting pressure on the urinary channel. Because of this, it narrows, leading to abnormalities in urination. One can recognize them by the following features:
- A thin jet;
- A small amount of one time of urination;
- Intermittent urination;
- Pain when urinating;
- The appearance of impurities of blood in the urine and semen;
- The necessary support functions of urinating;
- Urinary retention.
To diagnose BPH in men need to consult a qualified doctor-a urologist. He will do all the necessary research that will help determine the cause of changes in the prostate. The most important diagnostic measures to diagnose BPH include:
- Palpation of the rectum – a procedure where the doctor eye examine the prostate gland. It is necessary to determine the exact size of this body, its structure, the presence of nodular formations, pain degree.
- Ultrasound examination is necessary to determine the conditions, the kidneys and the prostate. Such research will help to diagnose the degree of tissue damage, presence or absence of cysts, their direction of growth, presence or absence of stones. It is also necessary to determine the functionality of the kidney, because it has given complications adenoma.
- Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate – a procedure in which the doctor can determine the size, structure of the prostate. It is also essential that the doctor was able to distinguish adenoma from a tumour.
- Examination of the urine stream. With its help it is possible to determine all the essential features, the process of urination: the speed, amount, duration.
- Determination of residual urine – procedure, which is a measure of the amount of urine remaining in the urinary tract. The test helps to determine whether surgical intervention or not.
- A method for determining the pressure on the bladder.
- Cystography, the study of the circulatory system around the bladder. Is performed using a contrast agent.
- MRI-and CT – two diagnostic tests, with which it is possible to determine the structure of the tumor, its size, the degree of sprawl. They also need to clarify the oncological processes.
The greatest significance of this fact is the blood test markers. With their help it is possible to identify antibodies in the blood, which arise only for the development of malignant tumors.
For the treatment of BPH in men is a serious procedure that requires highly skilled doctors. It should be possible to fully explore the features of the tumor and the patient. For this purpose, it is necessary to find answers to the following questions:
- Possible malignant nature of the tumor?
- Are there any serious contraindications to surgical intervention?
- What are the symptoms of most concern to the patient?
- If there is a bulge of the prostate?
- Can the patient live a normal sex life?
- What chronic diseases the patient has?
- If the patient take any medications?
- What are the benefits of treatment can get?
Drug treatment of BPH is a gentle way to affect education, however, the efficiency is justified only in the early stages of the disease. Also the choice of drugs should be handled only by a qualified physician. Yourself you will not only achieve nothing, but also provoke the development of serious complications. Only a urologist can tell you exactly what your case will help cope with the disease.
Physiotherapy – a set of procedures through which it is possible to quickly get rid of BPH in men.
Any manipulation and influence are able to reduce the discomfort and also stop the growth of tumor.
The most popular physio therapy anti adenoma can be called ozone therapy, photodynamic therapy, exercise, fasting, and more. However, before you go for such procedures, you should consult your doctor – they have a lot of contraindications.
Photo dynamic therapy
Photo-dynamic therapy is the modern way of treatment of prostate adenoma in men. The essence of such effects is the effect of photodynamic light. The resulting node, the doctor injects a special drug that is activated only after the laser irradiation of a certain wave. After this the oxygen particles begin to move, affect to the affected area. Using this procedure, you can't beat the necrosis and the damaged parts of the tissues.
Ozone is a popular method for the treatment of BPH in men. This is one of the modern methods of treatment of such formations. Ozone-used to get rid of many urological diseases. It is effective and without the intake of drugs and money. Statistics show, that a positive result of the effects observed in 95% of cases. Ozone allows you to:
- To strengthen the blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- To reduce the soreness;
- To kill all pathogenic micro-organisms;
- To accelerate the oxidation of the urinary organs;
- Remove the inflammation.
With ozone you can achieve good results in the treatment of BPH. This procedure is an excellent therapeutic effect, the effects of which in many respects are better medicines. It is virtually painless, performed without anesthesia. During the procedure you can feel more than mild discomfort, which lasts a few days.
Physical therapy – a treatment that holds a special place in the treatment of BPH in men. The right exercises, you can be able to disperse blood stasis, and also to organize its circulation in the pelvis. There are many different complexes that help restore the health of the urinary system men. It is very important to engage in physical therapy to prevent the growth of adenoma, and after surgery. So you can recover faster and reduce the recurrence in the future.
Treatment with leeches
As a result of prostate tumors, is considerably impaired sexual ability in any man. Back to its former strength, many experts recommend taking care of the leeches.
This method will help to create blood circulation, and also all harmful substances and toxins from the body.
An integrated approach to the adenoma stopped growing or the ship owner a lot of discomfort.
However, the appointment of treatment the doctor must assess the condition of the body, because the procedure is a sufficient number of contra-indications.
Every year the number of functions in the urinary tract will be reduced. This is due to the emergence of a more effective conservative methods of treatment. However, the treatment of adenomas urologists are increasingly resorting to surgical measures. They are especially popular among older men. Studies have shown that with age the risk of adenoma increases significantly. However, many men do not pay any attention to pop symptoms, which the disease spread to the serious stage. Do without surgery not happen.
Surgery is a radical method of treatment of adenoma. On average, the operation can last from 1-6 hours, depending on the size and characteristics of the formation. After surgical removal, a man should spend on your back for 4-5 days, and then allowed to sit. After surgery, you should undergo the long recovery process. There is also the risk of complications. Often after surgery, men will complain of pain in the penis may exacerbate secondary infection.
In order to prevent the occurrence of BPH men will help to follow all preventive measures. It will benefit not only the urinary tract, but also throughout the body. Doctors believe that the most important are the following recommendations:
- Completely abstain from Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages;
- To avoid hypothermia of the body, especially of the lower limbs;
- Try to minimize stress;
- Check your diet – it should be only natural ingredients;
- Try to stand in need of the toilet, as this stretches the bladder;
- 2-3 hours before sleep do not drink any liquids, avoid nighttime urination toilet;
- A regular visit to the urologist, in the early stages to diagnose the disease;
- Exercise, see a healthy lifestyle;
- To avoid stagnation of blood in one place, which is one of the most popular reasons adenoma;
- To ensure a regular sex life so prostate could produce and get rid of the seeds;
- Protect against sexually transmitted diseases and sexually transmitted infections.
Using preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of developing BPH. Also, these recommendations will help stop the growth of existing nodule. If you have symptoms that suggest a disease, be sure to consult a urologist.
Traditional methods of treatment
There are several popular recipes that can stop the growth of adenomas. However, it is best to pre-consult with your doctor if you can use them or not. If the wrong approach or if there is a counter, you can seriously harm your body. The most popular prescription medicines of the prostate are:
- In equal proportions mix the dry herb st. john's wort, chamomile, oak bark and nettle. Every night brew 2 tablespoons of the mixture liter of boiling water, leave to infuse overnight. In the morning, strain and pour in a convenient container. In the day, you must drink all the broth. Duration of treatment usually lasts 3-4 months.
- Take a few mushrooms Veselka and fill in proportions: 1 mushroom 0.5 vodka. No need to use a tincture of alcohol, because it kills all the beneficial micro-organisms. leave the medication for 30 days, and then every morning take a tablespoon of infusion.
- Mix 100 grams of milk Thistle, 200 – parsley. All this pour 3 liters of boiling water and leave for a week in a dark place. After this pour the medicine into the bottle, drink 50 grams 3 times a day.
- In equal proportions mix the buds and bark of the birch, which contain large amounts of zinc. This trace mineral helps stop the growth of too much growth. Pour the alcohol out of proportion: 2 tablespoons 400 ml. Put the medicine a few days in a dark place, then strain and store in the refrigerator. Drink a teaspoon every day before meals.